Friday, December 28, 2012

Darrell’s Surprise!

I grew up in a family with 5 brothers.  My dad, my brothers, and many other members of my family (Including females) enjoy hunting and going shooting.  I love venison, elk, game meats, etc. Smile  Darrell likes the food, but has not ever been a hunter.  7 years ago when he met my family, my brothers took him shooting.  (Which ironically was the first time I’d ever gone shooting with them).

He’s never had a gun though, and he’s never really ever had the intention of buying one.  So for 6 years now, my brothers have joked about getting him a gun.   This year, they actually did it!  When I saw the box, I was a little nervous how Darrell would react, because I knew exactly what it was, but he was a good sport about it.  He is even up for going shooting with the family, and we’ll teach Steven on this .22 when he gets older. 

IMG_0840IMG_0842IMG_0844IMG_0845IMG_0847

No comments: