Thursday, February 07, 2013

A Picture of Your Favorite Memory

There are so many things that could fall under this.  Trips, Wedding Day, Day my children were born, but the one that came to my mind was this one:

I don’t have an actual picture from the day, but it was August 12, 2006.  That was the day I received my endowments in the Manti, UT Temple.  I feel like this was a time in my life was when I was probably the strongest spiritually, and it was such an amazing day.  I was there with my Darrell, most of his family, and the best part was being in the Celestial Room with my parents and all of my siblings.  One of my brother’s almost didn’t make it because his car broke down, but I remember praying the night before that this special thing of my mom being in the temple with all of her children for the first time could come to pass. And it did!

Temple

No comments: