Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Always wanted to do one of these….30 Week Challenge

My friend has this on her blog, and I have loved reading her posts.  I’ve known her about 2 years, but I feel like I’ve gotten to know her a lot more through these.  So I thought it would be fun to do one myself.  Here’s the list.  We’ll see if I can remember to do them Smile

 

1.A picture of yourself with 10 facts
2.A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
3.A picture of your favorite tv show character
4.A picture of your children as newborns...
5.A picture of your favorite memory
6.A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
7.A picture of your most treasured item
8.A picture that makes you laugh
9.A picture of you and your SO
10.A picture of your children
11.A picture of something you hate
12.A picture of something you love
13.A picture of your favorite band or artist
14.A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
15.A picture of something you want to do before you die
16.A picture of someone who inspires you
17.A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
18.A picture of your favorite movie
19.A picture of yourself during pregnancy
20.A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
21.A picture of you & friends from highscool
22.A picture of something you wish you were better at
23.A picture of your family
24.A picture from your wedding day
25.A picture of your favorite day
26.A picture of something that means a lot to you
27.A picture of you & your bestfriend (not including spouse/kids/family)
28.A picture of something you're afraid of
29.A picture that can always make you smile
30.A picture of someone you miss

2 comments:

Olivia said...

I'm going to do this too! You're first post inspired me.

DeFreese said...

love this! copying...
oh, and i love getting hugs from you. makes me feel so great!