Sunday, January 27, 2013

2 Months Old

Tomorrow Jonathan will be 2 months old.  The first month I was constantly sad to not be pregnant anymore.  Now I find a reason each day of why I’m grateful to have my body be my own again.

We went in for his 2 month appointment this week, and his first immunizations.  He cried initially when he got his shots, but after that he was fine.  He didn’t seem to have any ill effects later either. 
He’s definitely a mellow, patient, kid, and always smiling and talking to me.  He is starting to like his bouncer seat and talks to the animals on that all the time now. We moved him to his own room at about 5 weeks, and he started sleeping through the night at 6 weeks.

His 2 month stats are:

11 pounds, 7 ounces – 35th percentile

23.5 inches – 82nd percentile

Head circumference – 15.5 inches – 68th Percentile

IMG_1240IMG_1245IMG_1260IMG_1278

Funny thing is – He was my biggest baby at birth, my smallest at 2 months. Smile

1 comment:

debra said...

Sleeping through the night at 6 weeks! You lucky girl. Gabe's a good sleeper, but he wasn't quite that good! Gabe was also my biggest baby and smallest at 2 months! Your kids are all so adorable.