Print via pinterest
I was just thinking the other day that I’ll never be at this same stage of life again. What are the things I want to remember?
- That to a 4-year old and a 2-year old, being a Ramen Noodle Gourmet Chef is Enough
- That some of the sweetest words are “Thank You Mommy!” And “I didn’t give you a morning hug yet!”
- That I am cool enough to spend day after day after day with
- That a nightly tetris battle with your husband really can be a lot of fun
- That being what the Lord NEEDS is the most important
- That placing the needs of my children and husband first really do bring the most rewards
- That a trip to the park or the dinosaur museum are – in a child’s mind – like that trip to Europe that I’m dreaming of.
- That I don’t have to do large things to make a difference
- That laughing, running, and tickling are worthwhile activities
- That it’s really okay if my house is not spotless. My children are happy
- That surrounding myself with good people is worth so much
- That the Lord loves me. He knows my name. He loves me. He gives me reminders through my husband, my children, my family, and those around me.