Saturday, June 28, 2008

We love weddings! Drinks all around!

Darrell's sister, Janae, got married this week, and it was a beautiful day! Her husband, Nate, is a great guy, and it was just so much fun to be able to be in the temple with them, and enjoy the day with family!!
Here is the happy bride and groom with all of the Cropper Grandchildren! Our latest attempt at a family photo!! We love it...:) It was very windy at the temple! Jake and Emily getting as close to the water as they could, without playing in it:) Kaleb, after getting caught. I am working on my photography skills....Steven seemed to cooperate somewhat! :) Being so cute in front of the waterfalls Looking cute and curious! This one is my favorite ever! Steven was playing Pat-a-Cake, and just being so darn cute. And who cares if his shirt and tie are too big! This is him in the process of throwing his pat-a-cake into the air. I love taking different perspective shots of wedding cakes....
The happy bride and groom The lovely bridesmaids and flowergirls. :) Emily and Steven havin' some fun! By the end of the night, we were a little bit tired..and crazy....(When aren't we??)

2 comments:

Christie said...

yay for weddings!

Devin said...

Hey I know BOTH of them! I didn't know they got married!!!! I'm so HAPPY for them!!!!!!!!!!! Tell them congrats for me, will you?