Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tagerooni of Threes!

I got this tag from Jamie
So I get to list three joys, three fears, three goals, three current obsessions or collections and three surprising facts about myself. Then I get to tag five of you!
Joys
#1 - Getting lost in a book
#2 - Sleeping In
#3 - Laughing with friends
Fears
#1 - Someone breaking into our apartment
#2 - Needles
#3 - Teaching Sunday School. (hooray for my new calling...)
Goals
#1 - Keep off the weight I've lost this year
#2 - Finish School
#3 - Make Lehi feel like home!
Current Obsessions
#1 - Scrapbooking
#2 - Teaching my son how to say "mama"
#3 - Kickboxing every morning
Surprising Facts
#1 - I have a scar on my left foot that looks like a spider. I've had it since my senior year of high school when I had a stick cut out of my foot.
#2 - I feel like the heat is more unbearable this summer than last summer when I was in my third trimester of my pregnancy with Steven.
#3 - I still have a ticket stub from Peter Pan on Ice from 1991
I'm not going to tag anyone, since it took me literally over 10 minutes to figure out stuff for this. So....if you have not been tagged yet, tag, you're it!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Janell I think you are great! It was fun to get to know you a bit better from reading these! yea for kick boxing!
~Rachel~