Thursday, July 05, 2012

Washington–Day One

About a month ago, I headed up with my good friend, Kacey Chidester, to Tacoma/Seattle Washington to visit our dear friend, Kate Felt.   I was SO excited to have a fun little vacation, and my parents were awesome to take my kids, and my husband was awesome to let me go!   We flew out on a Thursday afternoon, met Kate at the airport and headed to Bellevue to the Seattle Temple for a session.  It was a beautiful session, and it was fun to have one of Kacey’s  mission companions join us as well!

DSCN3257DSCN3259DSCN3262DSCN3264DSCN3266DSCN3271

 

After the session, we stopped for some food, saw awesome signs, and headed to try to see Snowqualmie Falls.  It was rainy and overcast, so we didn’t get to see much, but the mist would lift every few minutes, so we still got a good view of just how awesome it was!

DSCN3274DSCN3277DSCN3284DSCN3295

 

After Snoqualmie, we headed back west towards Seattle to go to Queen Anne.  There is a beautiful overlook at Kerry Park of the Seattle Skyline.  Kate planned it perfectly that we’d get there around dusk/sunset, so we could see the city all lit up and lovely.  Definitely a fun first sight for us!

 

DSCN3296DSCN3311DSCN3314DSCN3315DSCN3316

DSCN3317

No comments: