Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Last Monday we had an FHE about Jesus being Resurrected.  We watched the Living Scriptures “He Is Risen” video and read from The Friend magazine.  It was the best idea I could come up with this year to get a 3-year old to understand the real reason we have Easter as opposed to just getting candy and stuff about the Easter Bunny.  This year I think it worked pretty good, and Steven has wanted to watch that video daily and we get to talk about it.   I absolutely love celebrating the Resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ and am so grateful for all He did for us that we might live again one day.

Here are some attempts as getting the kids pictures in their Easter Clothes…. :)

DSCN0447 DSCN0450 DSCN0452 DSCN0453 DSCN0457 DSCN0459 DSCN0462 DSCN0464 DSCN0466 DSCN0469 DSCN0470 DSCN0471 DSCN0474 DSCN0476 DSCN0478 Lillie Dress Silly Kids of mine Steven Easter

6 comments:

DeFreese said...

are your kids the cutest or what?? I LOVE lillie's dress!

Joanne said...

They are so adorable!!!

Rachel said...

oh wow! I love the dress and look at those curls! Thanks for updating!

Nathan and Justine said...

I absolutely love Lillie's dress! And Steven looks so handsome and grown up (I'm sure you love to hear that one, huh). You have such an adorable family! I love looking at your pictures! They are too cute!

Unknown said...

Lillie's dress is so stinkin' adorable! You have the best looking kids.

growing5kids said...

Wow they are so grown up.