2. On a good night, what time is your child in bed? He is usually in bed between 8:30 and 9:00 p.m.
3. How long have you been a mommy? 7 months and 3 weeks
4. How old were you when you became a mom? 20 years old. I was two weeks shy of 21.
5. What is your favorite kids t.v. show? I really like Little Einsteins and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I have just started watching some to see what I'm going to let my kids watch :)
6. What is my least favorite kids t.v. show? Probably have to agree with Megan with Spongebob and Teletubbies
7. What is my favorite chore? I really enjoy doing laundry and the dishes.
8. What is your favorite meal to cook? Anything that makes my husband say "Oh, this is delicious!" after he takes the first bite. I think the last time I remember that was chicken enchiladas.
9. What meal do I cook most often? Probably pasta roni, popcorn chicken and a veggie
10. What is your kids favorite meal? Steven loves basically any food! Although he loves green beans.
11. What is the favorite thing that my husband does with my son? It's just always cute to see Darrell with Steven. I love it when he sings with him, and plays the piano with him. Steven loves his dad!
12. What are five things that makes me smile when I am being a mom? 1-Steven kicking his legs in excitement the moment I walk into a room; 2-When Steven leanes over and gives me a big slobbery kiss on my cheek; 3 - Hearing his jabber when he wakes up and is just playing in the crib; 4 - Dancing with Steven when I turn on my CD after I put him in his highchair; 5 - Steven just drumming on the table with his hands while he's sitting on my lap
13. If I could take my kids anywhere, where would it be? Probably the Zoo or Disneyland!
14. When was the last time you went out without Steven? Probably Valentines Day, well the day after. We dropped him off at my sisters house so we could go out to dinner.
15. What is your favorite past time/activity to do with Steven? I love making him laugh. Either blowing on his stomache or acting like a frog.
16. Name one thing you would never say as a mother- I would probably say swearing
17. Name one thing that you do that your mom did: I actually do a lot of stuff my mom did. I love to sing to my baby.
18. What is your favorite quality your mom has? I would probably say unconditional love. She is all loving, and it's never hard to see that. She's quiet, and doesn't want to overstep any boundaries, but she is always loving.
19. What is your favorite kids book? I would have to say Harold and the Purple Crayon or Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
20. What is your favorite advice for new moms? Don't be afraid to take at least 30 minutes a day for yourself. It helps you relax, which in turn makes you a better wife and mother.
21. What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom? When my son is just crying/screaming and I don't know how to help him, so I just cuddle and snuggle him. then you hear his gasp/sniffle as he's trying to calm down.
22.What is your most joyful moment being a mom? When my son just smiles and giggles at me. He really has the most adorable smile.
23.When was the last tiem you told your son "I love you?" I usually say it all day. I have said it a couple times today.
24.What was the last time you were told "I Love You" by one of your kids? I hope Steven is saying I love you by that grin he has when he can hear my voice :)