Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We had a fabulous Saturday celebrating this fun holiday, even with all the fabulous rain!  We got to visit my grandparents in the morning, and helped watch my brother’s kids while he and his wife were at the temple! Then we came home for some holiday fun!  We did pumpkins, and Steven had a blast trick-or-treating with his daddy! Lillie and I made it maybe two houses while trick-or-treating, but I decided carrying an 18 pound wiggly baby and an umbrella in the pouring rain was too difficult, so I stayed home and handed out candy to other brave souls.  We finished the evening with a Jack’o’Latern Pizza and candy eating, of course :) DSCF5740 DSCF5741 DSCF5742 DSCF5744 DSCF5754 DSCF5755 DSCF5759 DSCF5760 DSCF5763  DSCF5768

4 comments:

DeFreese said...

that looks so fun! Cute Lillie! And cute Stephen! AND yummy pizza!

Ella said...

Adorable kids! And I love that pizza!!! (P.S.-thanks for your comment). I have to tell you my favorite winter activity from last year so you can do it! Get raw tortillas (the kind you have to cook), then fold them up and cut out little notches to make them into snowflakes. Then you fry them, and then you sprinkle them with cinnamon sugar. Fun and yummy!

Christie said...

Wow... we had very similar experiences... except I didn't try and take a baby around... lol i love their costumes though they are adorable!

Stef said...

I love their outfits esp the cute little duck! Your fam pics are super cute too!