Wednesday, August 19, 2009

3 years ago today...

The weather was perfect., just what we ordered. The temple was beautiful, just like I imagined. Everything was what a wedding day should be! I didn't feel the stress that I thought I would feel. Just lots of happy giddy feelings of love and excitement!
I have the greatest husband and 3 years has only improved him! He is so patient with me, and especially lately when I still don't feel good in the evenings, and am lucky if dinner is somewhat balanced and exciting. (Thanks be to garden vegetables that are SUPER easy to get put onto the table)
Today may not be all that exciting, but it's the memories that I'm able to think about, and think of how blessed I am. Life definitely has turned out NOTHING like I planned, but with a fabulous husband and great son that wants to be just like his daddy, I'm thankful for what the Lord has given me. I love you honey!!

8 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary! Doesn't time fly?

Joanne said...

Happy Anniversary!! Three years is a great accomplishment!!

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

Wow that went so fast! I remember when you guys were dating :) Good times

K-Krew said...

Happy Anniversary! That's a sweet picture of the two of you.
Lucy says she likes your pretty flowers :)

P.S. Our new blog address is on the family site.

Christie said...

Congrats! Aren't we blessed with great men? I love it! It's crazy that we've been married for 3 years! I still don't believe it!

JaMiEj said...

Cute. Happy Anniversary Guys!

DeFreese said...

wow 3 years already?!? happy anniversary :)

Devin said...

time flies!