Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas!

We went to Richfield for Christmas this year, and it was great to be able to relax and enjoy the day! Our biggest Christmas present is causing to say good-bye to the old..... And say hello to the new!! I think this camera is telling me that it's name is Fritz. We've had a joyous 5 days together so far, and we look forward to great times in the future! Steven got a doodle-pro from Santa and had a great time!
Cute new Christmas outfit
Slow and steady..the way to open christmas presents I guess!
Cute new jammies!

5 comments:

Nana (Lonna)and Grandpa (Max) said...

Love the PJs! You were definitely missed at the Cropper party.

Amber said...

So cute!! I am so glad that you guys had a good Christmas. Steven is getting so big.It was fun this year even though Teddy had no idea what as going on and we opened up all of his gifts for him.

Rachel said...

Yea!!! We were going to send a card, but this year there isn't much to report... We didn't send many cards but I am glad you guys had a great holiday! Now things are slowing down I want to catch up... I'll give you a call soon!

Brandon and JaKell said...

Fun! Adorable pics... you'll love your new camera!

where did you find this blog design/background..I love it...can I copy you???

LauraBro said...

OHHHH where are those BYU pjs from? we have GOT to get davey some--daddy would just die. how cute!