Wednesday, July 16, 2008

This is....my post of American Idol Pictures!

I wasn't originally planning on going to the American Idol Concert, but when Jenny had an extra ticket, I thought it might be kind of fun! And of course, it was!! We had a great time being with family, and the concert was great! All of the top 10 did great, and it was super fun!!
We went to Chili's for dinner. I had never eaten there, and it was really good!!
With my sister, Sheri.Sheri, myself, Daniel, and Jenny awaiting the big event! Most of these pictures I got from Jenny, cause she had an awesome camera. Here is the difference...
My picture of Michael Johns at full zoom (He performed fantastically, I might add)

Jenny's picture of Michael Johns rocking it! Of course, David Archuleta did great. I loved how when he first started, he came up with the piano out of the stage. (They did the same thing for Brooke. It was cool). And, I think David Cook was my favorite. He did awesome, and it was a lot of fun to watch him perform. I'm really glad he won.

Here is my picture of David Cook...it was the best one I took all night.

David Cook in HD! Rockin' It. I think he was my favorite performer of the night. Sure, I would love to have a David Archuleta CD...but David Cook in concert would probably be more fun! Here is a video of David Archuleta singing "Stand By Me." I got it as kind of a preview of all the screaming crazy girls in there. The picture isn't the best, and you can hear him fairly good. I also tried to get all the flashing cameras in the building. video
For additional pictures, Jenny will be posting many on www.letstalkidol.blogspot.com!

7 comments:

Christie said...

Lucky, that looks like so much fun! I'm glad they all did well! I'm sure they weren't as nervous for that as they were for the competition!

Daniel & Jenny said...

Yay! Great video! And great pictures ;0)

The screaming girls and the flashing cameras were crazy! The video doesn't even show how crazy it was.

Thanks again for coming - it was fun!

Devin said...

Looks like it was TONS of fun!!!! Thanks for posting the pics and video!

Daniel & Jenny said...

Janell, could you post that video on our Idol blog? I think it's a good one. I only did short video clips because I was running out of memory. I love that you got the whole song!

Amber said...

Janell

I am assuming that you are glad that David Cook won. I can tell you the true winner should have been Archuletta. Anyway, I hate the way Cook sings. That is awesome thta you got to go.

Rachel and Brian said...

Janell... you are so great! thanks for leaving fun comments on our blog! I loved going down the canal with you and I was equally impressed that you did it 8 mo pregnant!I am so glad you got to go to this event it looks like you guys had a great time and what a good way to build memories with family and friends!

Molly said...

How fun that you went to this concert! I am SUPER jealous! You are so cute and it looks like you had a great time.