Wednesday, July 30, 2008

24th and then some....:)

Since Darrell had to work on the 24th of July, I headed down to Santaquin/Nephi to spend some time with my family. My brothers have a boat that they just got a new motor for, so we headed to Mona Reservoir to play in the water. Steven loved splashing in the water! Since Darrell missed the fun, we headed back down to Santaquin and Mona Reservoir on Saturday for a day of boating and swimming. Steven was so glad I actually brought his swimsuit this time! Steven trying to decide if he liked the life jacket. Getting ready to hit the boat! My first time tubing! WAHOO!!! Darrell on the tube Saturday night we stayed at my brothers house to help get his daughters ready for church on Sunday, while his wife was on a trip with his sons. Brian and the girls dressed Steven up like a ladybug on Sunday morning. It was just too cute!

7 comments:

Katelyn said...

That looks so fun Janell! I can't believe you'd never been tubing before! If I had known that I would have taken you boating with my family in high school!

Steven is getting so big! He's so cute!

The Holmgrens said...

Hi Janell! Way cute pictures! Steven is so big and it was only a few months ago that we saw you last! I never realized how fast they grew until I had one myself!
xoxo
Mindi

Jenny said...

Fun! I wish we lived closer so we could have played, too!

By the way, we ARE coming up for Steven's birthday fun!

Danielle said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found us! Steven is such a cutie and getting so big. Love the lady bug costume

melanie davis said...

darrell and jannell he is so cute holy cow he is has grown up so fast.

Devin said...

Yay for Nephi...that's MY area!

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

Janell-you are so awesome. What a darling family you have! Your little boy is sooooo cute. Man, I think I want to be you when I grow up too!

Lori