Thursday, May 11, 2006

New York, New York!

So, my older brothers are plotting taking this trip to Alaska someday to go fishing...and well, my sister and I had always wanted to go see "Wicked" on Broadway...and suddenly a really good chance opened up. So, with our mother, we took a girls bonding week, graduation present, get away from reality for a few days trip to New York City! It was such an incredible experience! This was the first thing I saw as soon as we landed when I looked out the airplane window....I was pretty excited, and amazed I was actually in New York! Bryant Park in New York City...this was the first time I had seen Kate Felt in over 5 months..and it's not everyday you see one of your greatest friends in NYC! This isn't the BEST picture of the view from the top of the Empire State Building...but it's a try for what I could see! All of us on the 86th Floor of the Empire State Building...we didn't want to pay even more to go all the way to the top!

2 comments:

Christie said...

AHHHH I want to go!

Miranda W. said...

Isn't the Empire State just fabulous? I love it up there!