Saturday, April 14, 2012

A little bit of this and that…..

 

Every month the ladies in my neighborhood have Ladies Night at Applebees with half priced appetizers.  It’s always a lot of fun to stay up late and enjoy great company!

DSCN2695

 

Lillie getting ready for a volleyball game Smile Go Cougars!!

 

DSCN2703

DSCN2733DSCN2740

 

 

A little bit of heaven that I had last month.  My brother brought it down to me.  And it was SO wonderful.  I think I sang the song “Happiness is..” every time I ate this. DSCN2743DSCN2745

 

Lillie playing the piano. 

DSCN2747

I helped at the Miss Saratoga Springs Pageant in March, and felt special wearing my cool backstage tech gear :)

DSCN2754RSCN2771

 

My sister took me to Beauty and the Beast with her.  There were even roses on our seats when we got there. Smile So very fun!!

DSCN2855