Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

I don't have any pictures specifically, but I just wanted to say what a wonderful day it has been! As I reflect on it, I've had so many wonderful examples of mothers in my life. Of course, my incredible mom, whom I'm so grateful to be able to continue to learn from. My mother-in-law is also a great example of love for family and the gospel. Then there are my grandmothers, mothers of my friends, and now many of my close friends are mothers. You are all such wonderful examples to me, and I'm grateful to have all of you in my life! Thank you for helping me be able to bask in your examples and enjoy your friendship!

2 comments:

The Busey Family said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! You are a GREAT mom and have a wonderful family. Keep up the hard work.

Rachel said...

I am glad you made it back safe from your trip and i am excited to see the dress with your new hair cut.. did you end up trying the gray shadow?