Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Trailor - Part 2

Next on our tour, we'll take you down the hallway. Sorry it's so dark, the wonderful rain clouds outside didn't help the lighting. Your first right when you enter the hallway, is the lighthouse themed bathroom. You can see the shower curtain reflected in my beautiful mirror. Door #2 on your right. Soon to be the baby's room . We are still getting stuff moved in, so you can just see the crib, changing table, folded up baby sleeper thing, and a tub that will one day be full of blankets, once I finish crocheting them. And the last doorway as you go, is our fun little bedroom! This is basically all there is to it. There are six drawers under the closets, so that's very nice. And sorry I couldn't get my pillow fort in the picture. I seriously sleep with six pillows every night. Ahhhh. I love being pregnant!

5 comments:

Christie said...

yay for a new place to live! Congrats on a nice trailer. I hope that works out for you guys! That would be awesome to live by yourselves and not have neighbors right next to you in apartment places... I hate that even though I love our neighbors...

Anonymous said...

yay

Launi said...

ah, the six pillows. pregnancy memories. :)

alecia said...

i'm going to buy more pillows right now...

cute place smelly cat

Katelyn said...

Smelly Cat! Haha! I love it!