Sunday, May 20, 2007

Running With Angels 5K

On May 19, I did the Running With Angels 5K with my family, in memory of my nephew who was stillborn, Parker Daniel Rowley. Brian and Emily brought their kids, and I went with my mom and dad. It was a lot of fun. Notice I said, I DID the race. I did not run it. I walked very briskly, while helping push nieces in the strollers :) It was a gorgeous race through all the Thanksgiving Point Gardens. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. These pictures are just at the starting line before we got started.

4 comments:

alecia said...

janell- if you have time to comment on britt's blog, you have time to post a picture of yourself! :) how are things going with the pregnancy?

Janell R. Cropper said...

I don't have the means to post a picture yet....we are buying a trailor home though, with free high speed internet! We close next week, and are hoping to move in the last week of June.

alecia said...

oh ok. well good luck. post a pic when you can :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.