Monday, November 06, 2006

Hey Ladies!

Hey girlies! So, Kacey and I were conversing the other evening, and realized that Christmas Break is going to be different for all of us this year. Some have babies, more have husbands, some have fiances, some have awesome roommates...but that's not what we're thinking about. We are thinking perhaps we should move the Annual Girls Night Out to a day closer to Christmas then New Years Eve. Kacey has the 23-27 off, and will be in Richfield, I will be in Richfield the 24 through probably the 27...what is everyone else doing? Let us know! We need to plan a partey!

10 comments:

Miranda W. said...

I will be in California until about the 27th or 29th. Sorry. Gotta go meet my future in-laws! I'm so excited!

Christie said...

uh yeah I'll be in Richfield probably until the day after christmas.. we don't really know our schedules yet

Janell R. Cropper said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katelyn said...

We will be spending Christmas with Mike's family. I'll only be in Richfield for a day at the most and I'll be spending that time with my sister who lives in missouri. Then it's back to Logan because Mike has to work. :( Sniffle. You guys will have to have your fun without me.

Janell R. Cropper said...

Katelyn, we love you! Just anytime would be fun to get together, with anyone, whenever. If not...Spitty, Kacey and I will have a party.

Christie said...

I'm in Cedar with Todd's fam.. sorry! What about me Janell? Can't I be invited to that party?

Janell R. Cropper said...

I'm in Wyoming for Thanksgiving! Sorry! Of course Christie, we want you to party with us! Sorry I missed your name above! we LAUF YOU!

Anonymous said...

For thanksgiving, Trevor and I are going to the Macy's thanksgiving day parade in NYC! I'm so dang excited. Then we'll be having dinner at a ward members house since none of their kids will be coming home for thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

For thanksgiving, Trevor and I are going to the Macy's thanksgiving day parade in NYC! I'm so dang excited. Then we'll be having dinner at a ward members house since none of their kids will be coming home for thanksgiving.

mjrprov said...

I'm in, my dad has the girls for all christmas break, so I don't know what our plans are. But if you guys pick a day, I will try to be there.