Friday, February 17, 2006

Heehee. I love LD's

Yay for bus rides! We surely love them.. This was on the bus on the way up to Salt Lake. Garrett entertained Ashli and I all the way up. Now when I see this picture, I think of the movie "That thing you Do!" When it shows the lead singer, and they go, "Careful ladies, he's engaged!" Susie, Melissa, Janell, Josh, Ashli, Lisa, and Darin after the Assembly Hall performance. We took this picture and ran up to coach and said, "look how cute your choir is!!" He just laughed at us.

3 comments:

Christie said...

Too bad he's engaged! lol just kidding I've got my own problems to worry about!

Janell R. Cropper said...

Yeah, new shirts! Bro. Scholes picked out the material too. They're awesome. Only, sad story, we couldn't hug the guys till after we washed them because glitter went EVERYWHERE!

Christie said...

Janell.. you need to update on this puppy!